alienabductionhelp.com

alienabductionhelp.com
www.alienabductionhelp.com

Sunday, December 20, 2009

How to Contact Bonnie!

Hello Everyone! I have had some trouble updating my info here. If you are an alien abductee or contactee or just need some help and advice with strange dreams, paranormal events, or frequency changes going into 2012, please contact me (Bonnie) or my husband (John) who works side by side with me everyday. Our e-mail is bonnieandjohn@awakenvideo.org

Many Blessings to Everyone. Remember that no matter how scary or dark things get, you must keep your head above it all. Be positive and keep a high frequency where the dark forces will not bother you. Now is the time to be strong for yourself, your family, and all of humanity. Let's work together to lift our collective spiritual consciousness to a bright, beautiful place!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Would you care to provide some commentary for my blog? Actually...yes, I might contact you guys for an interview.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell said...

Sure Chris,
John and I would be glad to do an interview for your blog. In the meantime, you can also check out our 3 websites:

www.awakenvideo.org
www.alienabductionhelp.com
www.ufosoverarea51.com