alienabductionhelp.com

alienabductionhelp.com
www.alienabductionhelp.com

Friday, December 21, 2012

Invitation to the Self; journey with the star people


alien abduction book
Invitation to the Self; journey with the star people is a combination autobiography of a life-long contactee and a self-help guide for alien abductees.
It took years of recording my experiences and then analyzing the data to create a document that could be easily understood. My goal is to spread the truth about the alien abduction phenomenon and help those who experience it. Learn about aliens, their methods of abduction, alternate dimensions and realities, military psychics, government involvement, and how to deal with it all.
"In Invitation to the Self, Bonnie Jean Mitchell (formerly Bonnie Jean Hamilton) explains how to face your fears and take control of alien visitations. If you are an abductee who feels like a helpless victim, get ready for a change. You will journey through the typical abduction experience, the secret government and psychic attackers, the transitional phase of moving from one reality to another, energy manipulation, and finally, releasing fear and taking control of life. No matter what your interests may be (abductee, contactee, or simply bewildered by the whole thing), you will be motivated to make positive changes in your own life."

Book Reviews:

Here's to HOPE! Reviewer: "an Abductee"
"I have recently come to terms with the fact that I am an 'abductee.' The acceptance of this left me feeling more lost than ever. If I accepted it, where was I to go with it? I learned that you can't run from it; it'll work its way out somehow. I have spent every night for most of my life afraid, fighting off sleep. Last night was the first night that my apprehension gave me a break, I felt like I had a choice. I cannot describe the feeling of recognition I got while reading your book. All of the memories I couldn't put together or had brushed away as dreams came alive for me. I have read other abduction reading material but it never held a complete string of memories, nothing I could grasp. I see..contactee and star people the memories that are similar as proof that I'm not being attacked, I just needed a different perspective. I'm so grateful that you could put into words what all of this is about, and that it is truly an invitation. It's a new day around here and it's not looking too bad. Your book is a gift.
I can't believe how great I feel, this sadness I have felt all of my life has turned into a rare opportunity. I'm a long way from releasing all of my fears and bad memories, but I can see all of the miscommunication woven thru it all. I can't thank you enough for writing the book. It was a key to a door I would never have known was there. I can't stop thinking of all of the possibilities laid out before me. I'm sleeping like a baby, feeling safe! Somewhere deep inside I know that my message went out loud and clear and It's being respected! I can't thank you enough. I want to progress towards a better relationship with them, where they have their needs met and my boundaries are still intact. Here's to HOPE."


ufo alien abduction 1
Wow!! Reviewer: "Truth Seeker"
"This book is a great insight into the abduction phenomenon - directly from an abductee herself! Detailing first hand accounts of alien and government encounters in other dimensions and realities, this book will keep you reading until the end! Bonnie Jean Hamilton takes the reader on a tour of her amazing experiences and shows some techniques for psychic self-defense. See how she has learned to deal with very real encounters with entities from elsewhere, as well as how she deals with those pesky government agents. This book is filled with the truth and is a must read for anyone looking for more information about what's really going on in regards to the star visitor phenomenon."




Magical! Reviewer: Mr M Delooze.alien implant
"Invitation to the Self is a spiritual alarm clock
A riveting, very well written account of multi-dimensional experiences.
A heart warming, informative and personal description that cannot fail to impress.
Bonnie Jean Hamilton ignites a beacon for all experiencers everywhere. I highly recommend acknowledgment of it.
Invitation to the Self is also a must read for non-experiencers interested in the complexities of multi-dimensional, spiritual contact and alien abduction .
Light and love shines, via the book, through Mrs Hamilton.
Magical.
Thank You Bonnie."






ufo keyOutstanding. Reviewer: Alex Wolf
" Enchanting, touching, and utterly compelling, this book combines self help with astonishing beauty. Bonnie gives us the keys to unlock doors most of us wouldn't even know were there, gives us courage to step beyond them, as well as offering us a glimpse into the miracles which lay within. This book is a spiritual treasure trove offering wisdom and guidance to those lost and afraid, and doing so with an honesty and an amazing energy that is quite beyond belief. The beauty and wonder of this achivement is quite beyond words, which is ironic, in that words are what it is composed of. Bonnie is an amazingly courageous woman who has to deal with events that would sunder the souls of most individuals, but she is strong and a true heroin. This book offers wisdom and clarity to those willing to open their eyes and see what few of us dare to dream. It enthralled me and enriched my life beyond the telling of it, at its core it is a message and a meaning which applies to everyone, from all walks of life and, indeed, other dimensions and planes of existence. It is about the universality of souls, the Star people are our brothers and sisters, and for those willing to believe, they will enter a world that I'm sure they won't want to leave. Outstanding.... Thanks so much Bonnie"


2 comments:

Andrew MacLaren-Scott said...

The truth is closer than the stars. People laugh at me though, so I just pretend I am making it all up. It works to spread the news, slowly.

Vilte said...

I love the illustrations :')